Whether you're a pro in the making or you take swings for
relaxation, the two golf courses nestled away in Blackstone and Trilogy at Vistancia are
the ideal locations to rediscover your passion for golf.
The Jim Engh-designed, award-winning golf course features deep,
chiseled channels with sheer rock faces and a series of black
volcanic stone that are scaled perfectly for golf holes.
Blackstone Golf Image Gallery
The Gary Panks-designed, 18-hole championship golf course
showcases three types of native grasses, creating a high chaparral
look and feel among its Sonoran Foothills location.
Trilogy Golf Image Gallery
Discovery Trail & Parks
Vistancia's 3.5 mile Discovery Trail is the
community's linear park featuring a collection of unique
discoveries and outdoor fitness experiences set within the natural
Sonoran desert beauty. You never know what new, exciting
discoveries will cross your path.
• Biking: Unique elevations and mountain vista views
• Walking and Running: Accessible from your front door, you
can create a custom route to fit any activity level
• Health and Wellness: Practice yoga and rejuvenate your mind
within a peaceful desert surrounding
• Stargazing: Away from the city lights, experience views of
starry night skies all year long
• Picnicking: Take advantage of the themed parks and
gathering spaces and make special memories
Vistancia is proud to be home to the third largest unified
school district in Arizona. Each school in Vistancia focuses on
providing every student with an excellent education stressing the
academic and social skills necessary to become a productive and
• 94% high school graduation rate
• Award‐winning teachers
• Higher AIMS testing scores across all subjects
• Specialized programs for students
• Home to Accelerated Academy - a program developed
especially for high performing students
Peoria Unified School District
623-486-6000 | Website
Retail & Conveniences
Vistancia is currently home to Vistancia Marketplace,
offering daily conveniences such as grocery, pharmacy and dry
cleaning just a short walk or drive away. Just outside the
community is the Lake Pleasant Parkway shopping featuring retail
stores such as Home Depot, Super Target, Kohl's, Pier 1 Imports,
Ross and Michael's Arts and Crafts and several restaurants.
Additional retail and convenience locations in the community will
be offered with community growth.
Four million square feet of mixed-use commercial
space. A 500-acre urban core envisioned to provide a diverse range
of possible offerings.
• Mixed use
• Regional retail
• Medical health care campus
• Higher education
• Urban residential
• Up to 50-acres planned for parks and open space
• Immediately adjacent to the Loop 303
• Convenient connection to all of metropolitan Phoenix, Loop 101
Mixed-Use Sites Available
to Get Commerical Core Updates
At Vistancia, there is truly so much life all in one
place. Thoughtfully designed to bring families and friends together
through a unique blend of community centers and amenities creates
enriching experiences and events for residents.
Sign Up for Event